Join thousands of mayors, councillors, regional ministers, and global decision-makers as they convene in the city of Mons, in the Walloon Region of Belgium, to debate the challenges and solutions for the future of Europe and beyond.
Some practical information before you get started:
- The 10th European Summit of Regions and Cities is an in-person event. Web-streaming will be provided, but we warmly invite you to join the Summit in Mons.
- For security purposes, please be prepared to provide your ID/passport number during registration.
- Before submission, you'll be asked to create a password, allowing you to log in and modify your registration details at any time.
What to expect after submitting your registration request:
- You’ll receive an automatic email acknowledging receipt of your request. Note that this is not a confirmation.
- Expect a confirmation email around ten days after your request.
- You may sign in to your profile at any time to modify or cancel your registration.
If you do not receive these messages, check your spam folder or write to us at SummitMons2024@cor.europa.eu
Choosing your sessions
Closer to the Summit, when the Summit programme is finalised, we'll ask you to return to your profile to select the specific sessions that you want to attend.
The European Committee of the Regions